Contract to hire
Posted 2 months ago
Role: – Splunk SME
Experience: – Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience
Client:- It is a client role, name will be shared later
Duration:- 2-3 Months and Contract to hire
Shift: – US shift, 5 PM to 2 PM IST
- Good experience on Splunk Architecture, Enterprise Security,
- Health Monitoring,
- Use Case creation,
- Dashboard Creation
- Experience into Splunk Cloud and On-Prem Both
- Familiar with recognizing and onboarding new data sources into Splunk, analyzing the data for anomalies and trends, and building dashboards highlighting the key trends of the data.
- Ability to support Linux environment, editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps.
- Work with other Cybersecurity Engineering team members and will be required to interact with end users to gather requirements, perform troubleshooting, and provide assistance with the creation of Splunk search queries and dashboards.
- Will interact with senior management, as necessary.
- Capable of providing cybersecurity engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing systems, components, security tools, devices and/or processes for developmental and operational cyber tools
- Possess in-depth technical and theoretical knowledge of cyber defensive operations and technologies
- Capable of working independently or as a team member to solve cybersecurity engineering problems
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect
- Check for the below and these are mandatory:
- Splunk Administration
- Splunk log source On-boarding
- Splunk content development – preferably with Splunk ES
- Splunk Architecting and implementation